.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Mad-Den Traffic
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
  The final, in a long line of insults.

In theory the entire Mad-Den UK collection is protected by a number of service level agreements. Foremost among these is that the bandwidth usage is not an issue. You can not go over as we set no real limit and those with a limit can purchase extra on demand.

However the mad-den traffic and indeed the entire collection is down with a "Bandwidth Exceeded" message.

I refuse to run an exchange under such conditions and starting from the time these guys allow me access to the databases I will be shifting operations under the Mad-Den.net banner until the Mad-Den.co.uk can be re-pointed at a new host. This may mean up to three days additional disruption but I can think of no other option - I need a host I can rely on.

In the mean tie We appologise for the lack of service.

Express your feeings here:

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This banner is from the new beta version of Mad-Den Banners

It has been called a seat-of-your-pants traffic surf system. It has been called cool and new. It has even been called mum by very confused people. These are some tips for Mad-Den Traffic Surfers

Previous Posts

My Photo
Name:
Location: yes, alternate, United Kingdom

I am the Managing Director of a company that's now going places. Sometimes I am told I care too much about too much.

ARCHIVES
November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / August 2005 /



Panix Hi-Jack FAQ
TEMPORARY MAD-DEN UK URL
Powered by Blogger




Blog Tag:


Read the review.