.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Mad-Den Traffic
Friday, January 07, 2005
  Keeping it fresh is the key but what to do when you dry up?
Keeping your content fresh is the key to keeping people interested but how do you do this when you are feeling a little... dry?

We've all been there writters cramp. Don't know what to say. The blog goes icey cold and then after the thaw all that lovely traffic has gone else where.

Gone.

Else where.

But gone. as in lost.

This is where news sites come in. Any news agency such as google news, slashdot or Mad-Den (UK or NET) will provide you with things to comment on.

Sometimes your comment might be look at this! (Do this too often and you will bore people). Sometimes your comment might be outrage or insight or a good debunking.

It all makes great reading.

Another great way to add a bit of freshness is to add a quiz result (Quizilla).

Another great way is to quote and link to another blog and comment of what you have quoted.

Another great way is to look at what people are talking about and talk about your own expirences.

Another great way... there are hundreds of good sources of insperation if you are willing to look. With a little practice it can become easier.

So don't you quit that good flow of blog articles.

(More soon).
 
Comments:
Hello Matt, thanks for the tips. To put the knowledge to practical use, I have put a link in my latest post to this article and at the same time mention Mad-Den Supersurf. Hope you drop by to take a look just in case I have the wrong facts in. Thanks. Cheers!
 
I saw you post before I saw this comment. I thought it was a great post.

I'm glad this blog is usefull I had started to think I was talking to myself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This banner is from the new beta version of Mad-Den Banners

It has been called a seat-of-your-pants traffic surf system. It has been called cool and new. It has even been called mum by very confused people. These are some tips for Mad-Den Traffic Surfers

Previous Posts

My Photo
Name:
Location: yes, alternate, United Kingdom

I am the Managing Director of a company that's now going places. Sometimes I am told I care too much about too much.

ARCHIVES
November 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / August 2005 /



Panix Hi-Jack FAQ
TEMPORARY MAD-DEN UK URL
Powered by Blogger




Blog Tag:


Read the review.